These premium binoculars of the BRESSER Pirsch series are ideal for use on vacations, on journeys or while hiking.
The binoculars are armed with the newest phase coating and let the picture shine more clear in contrast and high-definition, reinforced by fully-multicoated. Because of BaK-4 glass material you get a bright and clear picture. Based on TwistUp eyecups spectacle wearers can also enjoy the full field of view. They are adjustable in 2 steps and also support the view without glasses. The BRESSER Pirsch Binoculars have a rubber armored body for solid grip. All Pirsch models are armed with a broad and very comfortable neck strap. To make the package complete these binoculars are waterproof and nitrogen purged to prevent them against fogging.
- Small travel binoculars, ideal also for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof and nitrogen purged / true color images
- Phase coating for high contrast images
- Dimensions: 117 x 113 x 35 mm / super lightweight 286 g
- Includes: binoculars, case, shoulder strap, protective lens caps, lens cloth
|Field of View||117 m/1000 m|
|Lens Coatings||fully multi-coated|
|Eye Relief||15.67 mm|
|Exit Pupil||3.25 mm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||26 mm|
|Close Focus||2 m|
|Eyecup Type||Twist up|
USA Limited Lifetime Warranty when product is registered within 60 days of purchase. Click Here to register.
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)